THE WISDOM OF TRAUMA
FEATURING DR. GABOR MATÉ
This is a free screening, but please consider making a donation. Thank you!
Can I watch the film more than once?
Yes, you can access the feature more than once.
From this page you can access the film until the Virtual Screening Event is over.
How do I watch the film on my TV?
To watch the film on your TV, you will have to connect the TV to the device that you registered for the event with. This can be done with a Smart TV, which can access the internet, or by connecting the devices with an HDMI cable. Once the devices are connected, you should be able to watch through your TV provider such as Chromecast, Roku, or Apple TV.
If you registered using a Mac, you can stream the film on your TV by using AirPlay.
What do I do if the film won't play?
We apologize you're having trouble watching the feature!
Please keep in mind the film will not be available to view until the screening period begins. This information can be found at the top of the event page. On the first day of the event just click on "Begin Watching the Film" and enjoy the show!
If it's during the event streaming period, please follow these steps:
- Try restarting your computer's web browser.
- Try restarting the device you are using or try a different device.
Can I watch the film on any device?
Yes! You can easily watch the film on your phone, iPad, laptop or desktop.
What do I do if I have trouble donating?
We are sorry to hear you're having trouble making a donation.
- Please double check the address and zip code entered is the one associated with the card you are using to purchase.
- Try restarting your browser and re -entering your payment card information again.
- Try restarting your device or try a new device and then re-enter your payment card information. -If you're using a mobile device and we recommend using a laptop or desktop to complete the process.
- Try a new payment card.
How do I order a DVD or Download of the film?
We are grateful to hear you enjoyed the feature and are interested in purchasing the film! Please note that the film is not available to buy or rent at this time. When it is, we will announce it in our newsletter.